Monday, January 14, 2008

Resolution time once again

Well well so its new year again, its been a great run and thanks to all those who have been a part of my pretty amazing year. There have been ups and downs as usual, new tastes in music ,new favourite people , new ideas and new levels of intelligence, new places new experiences and so so so much more . Its been crazy , really crazy a its been a year with no regrets. This year I want to be a little less whacko hence a resolution or little resolutions with a time line , I mean I love my wild ways but its nice to be able to look back and have a clear picture of what you've done . So these aren't exactly resolutions , just things I would love to do.
Well here goes
1) make better use of my abilities and don't let them go to waste, paint more often , act in plays , dance etc
2)update this damned thing every week, so theres lots more coming .
3)make myself a priority, something I've never managed to do, everything else is more important or comes first , so lets give it a shot this year as well.
4)be more adventurous , you can interpret that in what ever way you want to
So wish me luck then

2 comments:

Milind said...

I see you haven't kept up to your resolution of writing at least once a week. :) Stop lazing around and get some work done!

Desiree Alemao said...

hehe well I have so much to write about , hmmm will put up poems till I have more time .. boards n all.. the other resolutions arent much better tho :D