Thursday, July 26, 2007

So whats all the hype about

So after a long time of people telling me I should be blogging and asking why I dont( not that I care or listen to what people say, not in the least). I finally got kheeda to write something, since most of what of I write is not print material( due to explicit content) I had to find another way and what better way than to blog ! Generally I stay far away from anything thats over hyped ,Harry Potter ,excessive amounts of candy pink etc. I'm more of a low key random kind of person, though that can all change. Some one told me once that my problem was that I'm too wild (has that ever been a problem for anyone,ever!) being wild is part of hippie nature.. its all subject to interpretation though, its all subjective.And maybe some women are not meant to be tamed.

No comments: